Thursday, October 13, 2011

stay here!

Next time you are visiting Launceston and need two bedroom, two bathroom self catering accommodation with car parking and within a few minutes walk to the city centre.....stay here, we would love to have you!
Since returning from our holiday I have been busy adding some finishing touches to the apartment above the shop, ready for our first guests who arrive on Monday.   When the apartment was first completed it was difficult to know whether to find a long term tenant or to try the fully furnished accommodation market.  Given the location is perfect for accommodation, that is where we have gone with it.........
It's been a mad scramble to find furniture as some of the larger items which I had in the shop and could have used have sold in the last couple of weeks.   But it's amazing what you can find and do when you have a deadline!




 The television works!


Inevitably I will continue to change things, as everything is always "a work in progress" here, things just tend to evolve.  I am on the lookout for a couple of old leather chairs or a leather sofa and some interesting dining chairs, and when I have some spare time I have a few blank canvases.................

If you are interested in accommodation the property is listed with Bushby Property Group, or you can contact me via ecoco.com.au.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment